Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back!

Well I'm basically fully recovered, but I learned some valuable lessons.

1) Showering is very good. Because of my nose, I was not able to shower for a couple weeks, leaving me to take baths. Baths suck, especially when you're 6 feet tall and the tub is 4 feet long. But thankfully I'm past that, and I again can shower.

2) You don't appreciate blowing your nose and sneezing until you're not allowed to. I haven't blown my nose for 2 weeks, and I have to do my best to refrain from sneezing, which sucks. I should be able to do both though very soon, especially as I get better.

3) Taking a lot of pills is no fun. I had pain pills, antibiotics, claritin so i could breathe, as weel as the regular Advil/Tylenol when needed. This amounted to like 8 pills a day, which was no fun, though I did like the pain pills. :D

4) Pudding and yogurt get old fast. Very old. After about a week of straight pudding and yogurt because of the wisdom teeth removal, I don't really mind if I don't eat pudding for another year. Way too much.

But anyway, good to be back! Thanks for the well wishes!

No comments: