Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Coolest Job Ever.

So I've probably got the coolest job ever right now. I am a Library Assistant at the Geology Library (no, I'm not gay). I get to basically pick whenever I want to work during the day, plus I work 1-2 nights a week. I worked tonight from about 3-9.

Now remember, this is a Geology Library, AKA no one comes in there, especially at night. For example, from about 5-9, one guy came in to the library, and he made 2 copies and left. I worked on homework and surfed the internet anywhere from 4-5 hours, and I got paid for it, which is good since that's what I would have been doing anyway.

So basically, it's like the coolest job ever. So have a drink on me if you like super easy jobs!

8 comments:

mats said...

ping: eck?

twins15 said...

Heh. I googled easy Library Assistant Job, and it worked.

Mclaren212 said...

Darn, you do have the coolest job EVER!

Hannah said...

May I have your job????? I get the o so luxurious job of cleaning toilets, that's me, Ms. Janitor.

It would make me feel better if you linked my Twins blog :)

http://hannahbballblog.blogspot.com

twins15 said...

Just so long as I get a link on yours! :D

JG said...

I'm looking for a book on rocks. Can you help me?

twins15 said...

Sure! Though I'd prefer not to, I'm kinda doing homework right now.

Hollis said...

Man, these kids these days with their lack of work ethic.