Monday, November 21, 2005

"Ah man we're just hungry man."

- Dovonte Edwards, undrafted Vikings CB, to (female) reporter Sam Ryan

Phew! Another Vikings close game, another great win! I love beating the Packers at anytime, but to beat them on the road on Monday night with a last-second FG to salvage hope for this year, well, it doesn't get better than that.

And to top it off, Dovonte Edwards, the Vikings undrafted rookie CB from NC State, who said earlier in the week that he was looking forward to facing Brett Favre, intercepted a Favre pass and returned it for a TD for the Vikings first score of the day. After the game he said, "I had a dream actually last night that I would do something big today and it came true. Mike Tice said you need to dream, dream about making plays and that's what I did last night and it happened for me tonight."

God bless him.

No comments: