Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Grades back!

And it was I hoped for, so I'm happy.

Biology - C, and I'm happy to have that. The hardest class I've ever had, and the most I've ever had to work in a class. I'm happy to get a C and be done with science forever. Got a B in the Lab.

U.S. Since 1877 - A. Easy class.

Western Civ - A. I knew I had an A going into the final, and I was pretty confident after the final, but because the grading is all subjective (the final was 3 essays, which equated to 7 pages of writing for me) I wasn't positive how it went.

Space Studies - A. A pretty easy class as long as you studied a little, which I did, so I knew I'd have an A. Had a 99% going into the final.

Intro to Fiction - A. This is one I wasn't sure about. I had gotten a B on the Midterm, and the rest was some daily work, our writing journals, and a final paper, which ended up at about 10 pages. My teacher didn't seem overly excited when I told him what I was going to do it on, so I wasn't really confident here. Glad to get an A.

I move on with a 3.53 GPA for the semester. Not too bad, but a lot of my classes were easy. Now I move on semester 2, where I'll technically be a sophomore, taking Applied Calculus, Microeconomics, Technical and Business Writing, Government, Criminology, and Juvenile Delinquency. Anyone know about the average you have to get for the Dean's List? Anyway, most of you don't care, and I can't blame you, but I just wanted to share the pretty good news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my university set the Dean's List for students with cgpa above 3.67. this could be vary, depends on your university's system ;)