Sunday, December 11, 2005

This is why I love fantasy football

So anyway, first week of the playoffs. My team is 4-9 (I took over in the middle of the season, so I didn't draft the team), and the #8 seed, facing the 13-0 team. They are led by Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson, both of which do relatively nothing. Also, Kerry Collins is their other QB, and he gets benched so they are forced to start Marques Tuiasosopo. LT only has 75 yards and a TD for him. I get a huge day out of Hasselbeck, Simms is efficient, Koren Robinson runs for a TD, and I ride them to a victory, the 4-9 team over the 13-0 team, which is pretty sweet. I'll probably lose next week, but the fact that I can do this with a few breaks (ok, everything going my way) is nice.

Of course, the last two years I came in as a high seed, my team stunk up the field, and I lost in the first round. I think this happens in every league.

No comments: