Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Teeth Brushing Rule


So I went to the bathroom tonight to brush my teeth and put my retainers in. Anyway, there was another guy in there as well. He started to brush his teeth about 5 seconds before me. And let me tell you, he was trying to wear his toothbrush out. He just kept brushing and brushing... my teeth started to hurt. But I couldn't stop before him, because that's just a signal that he has better teeth hygeine than I do. Which is why I propose this rule: when someone starts to brush their teeth before you do, you can NOT stop before them. I don't care if they're brushing for 3 hours, you're brushing for 3 hours and 5 seconds.

As David Robinson would say, "Anything less would be uncivilized."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ClickZ Experts on Interactive Marketing Strategies
I've spent the last couple of days at the Web 2.0 conference in San Francisco, which is bubbling with optimism, ideas, and venture capitalists in a way I haven't seen since 1999.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Hannah said...

Wow, so how long did you end up brushing for anyhow?