Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thoughts by the Water Cooler...

Whenever you walk by a stock ticker, it should be law that you have to make some comment like, "Crap! Intel is down again!" or "Intel is up again? I knew I should have short-sold it!"... Why does everyone have to pee like a racehorse? Do racehorses have smaller bladders than thoroughbreds?... The beginning of "Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas is one of the best beginnings to any song that I know... Billy Joel was wrong when he said "Only the Good Die Young"... Call me crazy, but if we're talking about cool animals, I'll take the gorilla over any of them... E.L. Fudge is an underrated cookie... Mike Tice is the worst head coach in the NFL, and it's not even close (not even Mike Martz is nearly as bad)... If someone tells you, "See ya later alligator" and you do not respond with "In a while crocodile," you deserve a beating... RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!... I need to think of more constructive things to do with my time... Best joke of all time - "When is a door not a door? When it's ajar!"... Until next time, this is Art Vandelay.

No comments: