Thursday, October 13, 2005

That Wasn't Funny

I hate to bring up a Seinfeld reference again, but remember the episode ("The Heart Attack") where Jerry wakes up in the middle of the night and frantically writes something that he thinks is really funny down, and it turns out to be "Flaming globes of Sigmond!" Well, something like that happened to me last night.

I was having some type of dream, I remember nothing about it except the end. I was in school or something like that, and I said something along the lines of: "If this movie were a person, it'd be 6'6''." I got huge laughs for this in my dream, and I remember thinking this was funny. So funny that at 6:30 I got my phone/alarm and put "movies-height" as a note to myself to remember this. I wake up, remember this note to myself, and it turns out not only is it not funny, it makes no sense whatsoever. Just very weird all around.

No comments: