Friday, July 15, 2005

My suggestion for TV and Movie producers everywhere.

Mainly for comedy guys. In every TV show or movie, there are extras. Guys that walk in the background, guys that talk on the phone, etc. These are normally just regular people that you don't even notice. But what if we made some a little more noticeable?

This is an idea me and a friend of mine had. Say you're watching a TV show, and all of a sudden a guy that looks like Abe Lincoln orders a cup of coffee in the background? How about if George Washington bumps into the main character, says "excuse me" and just walks on by? Maybe have Julius Caesar use the telephone in the background?

I promise you this, if I ever create a TV show or movie, I'm going to do this. The key is not to make a big deal out of it. Just have them walk by very innocently, doing things a normal any other extra would do. How humorous would that be, especially if you're not expecting it? Hilarity would ensue.

By the way, I've only gotten one article request thus far. Remember you can e-mail me or PM me or post a comment on here about what you'd like me to write about, and I'll do it in time. Otherwise I'm going to run out of stuff to talk about. :)

My Favorite Song of the Moment: "Walk of Life" by Dire Straits

Random Funny Quote:

Elaine Dickinson: Would you like something to read?
Woman: Do you have anything light?
Elaine Dickinson: Umm, how 'bout this leaflet: "Famous Jewish Sports Legends"?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I would love to see that in comedic films. Keep it up, I love this stuff.

-Steven H. (bravest)

Anonymous said...

post pix plz

Anonymous said...

That would be pretty funny

Your favorite Asian