Friday, February 24, 2006

#1 - Everclear


And finally, we've reached the #1 band on my list, and that is Everclear. I bet you never guessed that (I bet you never guessed at all actually, but that's beside the point). I first heard of them when I heard "Father of Mine" on Now 2 (which also featured "Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen)" by Baz Luhrmann). I liked the song, but I didn't really get into them into some time later. They began to grow on me (figuratively), and I started to listen to them more and more, and liking them more each time. Eventually, they grew to where they are now, which is #1 on the list, just barely above Tom Petty. So congratulations to Everclear!

Top 10 Everclear Songs
1) "Learning How to Smile"
2) "Everything to Everyone"
3) "Father of Mine"
4) "Santa Monica"
5) "Wonderful"
6) "AM Radio"
7) "I Will Buy You a New Life"
8) "Normal Like You"
9) "Chemical Smile"
10) "Volvo Driving Soccer Mom"

See you next year!

No comments: