Thursday, February 16, 2006

#9 Good Charlotte


I first started listening to these guys mostly because I had a friend that really liked them. Initially, I really didn't like the song "Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous," but I began to like it more and more, and listened to more of their stuff, and I found out there were other songs I liked more, and that I actually liked most of their stuff. Hence, the #9 spot on the countdown.

Top 5 Good Charlotte Songs
1) "The Innocent"
2) "The Story of My Old Man"
3) "I Just Wanna Live"
4) "Hold On"
5) "Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these guys....came across them on launchcast radio and became addicted

Anonymous said...

I love the site man. You've got some great taste in music. I'm always looking for some good blogs to do a link exchange with. Let me know if you're interested.