I think I am. But that's ok.
I mean, sure I think I'm a fairly cool guy, I can get a few people to chuckle occassionally, and gosh darnit, people like me! But now I find more and more of my characteristics would classify me as a nerd. For example:
- Unlike about 95% of the people that go to college with me, I don't drink. I mean, I could easily, but I just don't want to.
- I actually go to all of my classes. Foreign concept, I know.
- I don't mind a day sitting around and doing nothing.
- I make lists such as this one.
- I wear coke-bottle glasses.
Ok, I made the last one up. But really, I seem to be displaying more and more 'nerdy' characteristics. Not that there's anything wrong with that.