Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Second Semester Classes

My first day of my second semester of college started yesterday, and with 18 credits and a part-time job, it promises to be a busy one. Hopefully, it shouldn't be too difficult. Let's take a look at my classes.

Criminology - This one seems like an interesting class, and the teacher seems pretty cool too. The tests are mutliple choice and True/Flase, and I'm not overly confident with T/F questions, so that worries me a bit. But still, it should be a fun class.

Juvenile Delinquency - About the same as Criminology, it seems interesting. Only difference is that there are essays on the test, and that can be a good or bad thing depending on how hard they are graded. Along with Criminology, I think this will be my other class that I like and find to be interesting.

U.S. Government - Eh. This shouldn't be a terrible class, but I'm not totally interested in politics, which it seems like this course will have a lot to do with. Hopefully it shouldn't be too hard and fairly interesting, but I'm not super optimistic at this point.

Microeconomics - I haven't had this class yet, so I don't know exactly what to expect. But I have heard that this class is not too bad, and while it doesn't exactly sound stimulating, this shouldn't be awful.

Technical and Business Writing - Haven't had this class either, but it just sounds incredibly boring. I think it will be pretty easy, but very boring. Not looking forward to this.

Applied Calculus - I've heard some people say it is really easy, and I've heard some people say it was really hard. Either way, it's Math, and Math sucks.

So anyway, these classes, combined with my job, will about be my life for the next 4-5 months. Though I doubt you feel any sympathy.

No comments: