Good, fun weekend for me. Let's go over it:
- Friday night I got done with work at about the time a couple of guys I knew were coming into town. We ate supper, then went to a hockey game, which was a fun time.
- After that, we went and ate again, and then stopped by some strange party at an apartment over a store called L.A. Suits, which was kinda creepy.
- Saturday morning my sisters and a couple of cousins came into town, and we just sort of hung out, ate, went shopping(!), etc. all day, which was good. Then they were staying at a hotel with 5 hot tubs, so that was a good time.
- Sleeping on an air mattress in a cold hotel room = not very fun. For future reference.
- We went out to eat this morning, and then they skipped town. I basically sat around all day, ate at Sbarro's for supper, and now here I am.
A pretty good weekend, I must say!
Too bad classes start again tomorrow. :(